10 rules for sex relations
A sex teacher named 10 rules which everyone should follow. She emphasized that sex must happen only if all parties agree to have it.
Sexual life is not just pleasure, but a great responsibility. That’s why you have to follow the rules which can help you to protect yourself. A sex teacher Yulia Yermolenko gave 10 rules on her Instagram.
1. No is no. You can have sex only if a partner verbally agreed to have sex with you. A mini skirt or bright makeup is not an invitation for sex as well as too much alcohol .
2. If you are not planning to afford more than just petting or kissing, let your partner know about it beforehand. It’s all about your personal borders.
3. Don’t refuse from using condoms. They will protect you against sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy. it’s the best way of contraception. If you are allergic to latex, there are condoms made of other materials.
4. Remember you have a right to refuse from sex in any moment, even before the most interesting part of it starts. So can your partner. It’s a common thing. If your partner says that, you should stop.
5. Don’t have sex after taking drugs or alcohol. In this condition you are not responsible for your actions. Also don’t have sex with a partner who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
6. If you want to try something new, you must make sure your partner wants the same. The agreement must be verbal. Only after that you may continue.
7. A person’s appearance is not a prove of his health. Very often people don’t know that they suffer from some kind of disease. Only analysis will show it.
8. Love and devotion don’t guarantee the safety of your relationship.
9. If you think that you are not ready for sex, then it is true. There is no proper age for starting sexual life. You can start it at 16 or 25. Moreover, it’s not a good idea to start sexual life only because “it’s time start”.
10. Don’t try to copy porn. In porn everything is about exaggeration. Real life sex is all about communicating and getting closer to each other.
Earlier the sex teacher told us when we should start sex education of children, what role parents play in it and what mistakes they usually make.